[R] Hausman Test trouble - plm

TDix flameboy111 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:27:49 CEST 2015

Might have just solved my own problem team!

I assumed that the issue here was the replicated samples, and so added a
column and gave a number to each replicate.

R seemed to like this and was happy to run the test!

A significant result tells me that the fixed effects model is the most
preferable model to explain the variation seen in my data.

Unless I am doing/assuming something wrong here that you can see then I
might well have solved my own problem.

Let me know if you have any thoughts :)

Cheers