[R] modifying a package installed via GitHub

Steve E. searl at vt.edu
Sat Jul 18 02:12:10 CEST 2015

Hi Folks,

I am working with a package installed via GitHub that I would like to
modify. However, I am not sure how I would go about loading a 'local'
version of the package after I have modified it, and whether that process
would including uninstalling the original unmodified package (and,
conversely, how to uninstall my local, modified version if I wanted to go
back to the unmodified version available on GitHub).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve