[R] To simplify or not simplify?

Mon Jul 20 20:22:41 CEST 2015

This forum is for questions about R. There are forums that focus on the theory of statistics (e.g. stats.stackexchage.com), but this particular issue is addressed in many statistics classes as well... and there is not necessarily a simple answer that always applies in all cases so be prepared to validate your model against a data set set aside for that purpose.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing