[R] jaccards index

Don McKenzie dmck at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 20 20:02:49 CEST 2015

Sarah Goslee’s package “ecodist” will compute a Jaccard index, I believe.

You are unlikely to get much help, however, unless you provide more details as to what you are trying to accomplish.  See

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

for how to create a reproducible example, as requested in the PostingGuide.