[R] [FORGED] change text size on a graphics

carol white wht_crl at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 09:56:40 CEST 2015

Hi,I use hist.
If I usehist.result = hist(c(14,20,9,31,17), plot = F)plot(hist.result, labels = T, cex = 2)
#doesn't increase the font size of all text on the plot: axis annotation, axis labels, count labels on top of the bars

plot(hist.result, labels = T, cex.axis = 2, cex.label = 2, cex.main = 2)
# how to increase the size of count labels that are displayed on the top of the bars by labels = T?
 Regards,