[R] help with contributed package MTS

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:03:41 CEST 2015

Please reply to the list, not just me.

Have you installed the requirements?

Please also do the other thing I originally suggested, which is post your
sessionInfo.().

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015, AGUSTIN ALONSO RODRIGUEZ <
aalonso at rcumariacristina.com> wrote:

> Dear Ms Goslee:
>
> Thank you very much for answering my email.
>
> However, I do not succed installing MTS. When I type:
> install.packages("MTS") I receive the message "not available for R.3.2.1".
>
> Also, if I intend to install from "packages -> install packages" after
> connecting to a CRAN Mirror, a window is open with
>
> GLMMGibbs
> RDCOMClient
> Rsterm
> Survnnet
> Yags
>
> This is something new for me. What should  I do with these?

I don't even know what you mean. What R commands are you issuing? Or are
you using RStudio or something besides R? That's also important information.

> If I install M from a local zip, I continue receiving the message: not
> available for R.3.2.1.

Where did you get this zip?

> I do not know what to do.

Provide complete information, follow previous suggestions, read the
directions.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee