[R] Knitr: setting echo = FALSE globally [RESOLVED]

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Jul 21 17:36:15 CEST 2015

Hi Rich,
It sounds like your approach with the chunks is equivalent to my approach. Somewhere I remember reading that the global chunk commands apply to everything 'after' the global command--which once one thinks about it is sensible .

Glad it's working.  R +knitr does save a lot of time once you get it working.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada