[R] A strange problem using pls package

PO SU rhelpmaillist at 163.com
Tue Jul 21 23:37:31 CEST 2015

Dear expeRts,

     Today i used the pls package to do the PLSR,  i don' t know if anyone happen to have the same problem as me, it is so strange, my problem is:
 when i used codes like:
 suppose data has 20 columns
  traindata <- data[ 1:10, 1:10]
 testdata <- data[11:15,1:10]
  pls.fit <- plsr(y~x, ncomp = 5, data = traindata, method= "simpls", scale = FALSE, model = TRUE, validation = "CV")
ok, i get some result, the srange thing happens when i redo the plsr, i mean, i use

 traindata <- data[ 1:10, 1:20]
 testdata <- data[11:15,1:20]
 pls.fit <- plsr(y~x, ncomp = 5, data = traindata, method= "simpls", scale = FALSE, model = TRUE, validation = "CV")

I get the same result as the first one!!!  i explore it a lot, even restart my computer, but still the same, however i changed the data, the result is the same!!
I think the pls package must write the result into some files, and  read it back ~~ but i can't say~~ PLZ help me if you happen to know it

--

PO SU
mail: desolator88 at 163.com
Majored in Statistics from SJTU