[R] How to make a persistence landscape in R?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 04:49:48 CEST 2015

On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:39 AM, lstat wrote:

> Hi there,
> I am trying to construct a persistence landscape in R that shows all of the
> overlapping triangles -- not just the overall silhouette-- how can you do
> this?
> Everytime I plug in the code I get one big triangle that corresponds to the
> largest barcode, but I cannot see any of the smaller barcodes/ overlapping
> isosceles trianges.

You need to get out more. Talk to people who don't share your somewhat constricted view of the world. Learn to talk to a more diverse group of human beings,... say statisticians who might never have heard of a "persistent landscape"?

It all sounds quite fascinating ... but there was no "the code". Perhaps this is due to the Nabble interface which masquerades as R-help but is only a feeble imitation.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA