[R] Sensitivity,Specificity and Youden Index

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:43:54 CEST 2015

Please reply to the list, not me. The list doesn't allow most
attachments (and most of the list recipients are highly unlikely to
open unsolicited binary files anyway). Do see the link I provided for
the appropriate way to create reproducible examples, including
providing data (hint: use dput(), and include your code).

Some evidence that you've looked at the packages suggested by rseek
would also be useful. Nobody's going to do your work for you.

Sarah