[R] How to simulate informative censoring in a Cox PH model?

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 01:33:05 CEST 2015

I think that the Cox model still works well when the only information
in the censoring is conditional on variables in the model.  What you
describe could be called non-informative conditional on x.

To really see the difference you need informative censoring that
depends on something not included in the model.  One option would be
to use copulas to generate dependent data and then transform the
values using your Weibul.  Or you could generate your event times and
censoring times based on x1 and x2, but then only include x1 in the
model.