[R] interactive Map: Popups

Marie-Louise timcke at hotmail.de
Thu Jul 23 19:18:41 CEST 2015

Thank you both very much for your tips, and excuse my horrible english
skills.

R is new to me so I tried to work with code that was already there.
I managed to get close to what I wanted with

require(googleVis)
G4 = gvisGeoChart(con2,
                  locationvar = "DE",
                  colorvar = "data_7", hovervar = "data_6", options=list(
                  width=800, height=600, region="DE",
displayMode="regions",
                  resolution="provinces"))

plot(G4)

but it seems like googleVis does not support resolution="provinces" for
Germany :(
Do you know anything that simple as this code to get to what I wanted?
Thank you very much