[R] R GUI plot by color

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 11:43:55 CEST 2015

Hi jpara3,
Hmmm. It's becoming clearer, yes I think the answer is emerging from
the swirling clouds of uncertainty.

1) The column names of data2 are not numbers

2) The number of columns in data2 is not equal to the number of values
in data1 that you are plotting

3) You probably want to plot colors determined by the values in data2,
not the names of its columns

Please send payment for this psychic reading to

Jim