[R] how to install and use Rcplex package

ProfJCNash profjcnash at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:38:27 CEST 2015

It's important to look at the CRAN documentation, where it is quite
clear there are NO Windows binaries for this package.

My suggestion -- set up the (freeware) VirtualBox or a similar Virtual
Machine environment, install a Linux OS virtually, and install there. If
there is no Windows binary on CRAN, there is likely a very good reason.

You may actually find that something like Lubuntu or Linux Mint are more
convenient for working with R.

JN