[R] Infinite Series

Janh Anni annijanh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 01:37:00 CEST 2015

Hello Jeff,

Thanks a lot.  I tried it and see that it prints out the entire 100 partial
sums, so I can take the last value as the partial sum for the first 100
terms. Would there be any way cumsum can print only the nth partial sum,
i.e. the last value in the array, instead of printing the entire array?
Thanks again.

Joseph