[R] graphviz, Rmarkdown, colorBrewer

AURORA GONZALEZ VIDAL aurora.gonzalez2 at um.es
Sun Jul 26 20:16:41 CEST 2015

Hello. I am drawing a graph using graphviz. It works but now, I am trying
to use some palettes from the RColorBrewer pakcage. Any idea why this
diagram works when the code (in .Rmd) is

```{r, engine='dot', echo=F}
digraph unix{
  size=30;
  ratio=compress;

  param [label="  Contrastes paramétricos  ", shape=oval,
           style="filled,rounded,diagonals",
fillcolor=dodgerblue3,
           fontcolor=gray90];

```

but it doesn't work if I try to use some colors of any palette

```{r, echo=FALSE}
library("RColorBrewer")
colores <- brewer.pal(11,"PiYG")
```

```{r, engine='dot', echo=F}
digraph unix{
  size=30;
  ratio=compress;

  param [label="  Contrastes paramétricos  ", shape=oval,
           style="filled,rounded,diagonals",
fillcolor=colores[1],
           fontcolor=gray90];

```

Thank you very much!!

------
Aurora González Vidal

Sección Apoyo Estadístico.
Servicio de Apoyo a la Investigación (SAI).
Vicerrectorado de Investigación.
Universidad de Murcia
Edif. SACE . Campus de Espinardo.
30100 Murcia