[R] setwd() command on windows vs. linux/unix

Chris chrismbarker at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 21:36:38 CEST 2015

I have a script that runs correctly (no errors) on Windows, the first command is a "setwd(.....windows directory)"I installed the script on a Linux machine and changed the windows directory reference to the correct directory on the linux machine.when I ran the script I got a message that "cannot change working directory". I confirmed I have read and write access to the directory.I mainly run R on windows infrequently use linux/unix and would appreciate suggestions.thanks in advance Chris Barker, Ph.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Biostatistics - UIC-SPH

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]