[R] help_ReverseGeocoding

boB Rudis bob at rudis.net
Tue Jul 28 18:08:31 CEST 2015

You should use ggmap::revgeocode (it calls google's api) and google
will rate-limit you. There are also packages to use HERE maps
geo/revgeo lookups
http://blog.corynissen.com/2014/10/making-r-package-to-use-here-geocode-api.html
and the geocode package has GNfindNearestAddress, so tons of options
to choose from.