[R] Removing display of R row names from list.

Frederic Ntirenganya ntfredo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:11:36 CEST 2015

Here is a small example. it is not the real data I am working on but this
can help

#Chick weight example

names(ChickWeight) <- tolower(names(ChickWeight))
chick_m <- melt(ChickWeight, id=2:4, na.rm=TRUE)
class(chick_m)

test = function(data){
  i = 1
  table = list()
  table [[i]] <- dcast(chick_m, time ~ variable, mean)
  i = i + 1

  print(table)

}
test(chick_m )