[R] Daily Category Revenue-Stacked Bar Chart in ggplot2

Hidden Markov Model hussain at touchofmodern.com
Wed Jul 29 20:23:54 CEST 2015

Hi John,

Great thanks for the examples! I am not sure what you are referring to when
you say a post from Nabble - I posted this directly on R-help. I actually
never heard of Nabble.

Stacked Bar charts are great for when you have a lot of moving parts and
need to be able to zero in on one of them (e.g. Advertising Placements).
Unfortunately, I can't post the data since it is confidential.