[R] Mixed Date Formats

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:50:36 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:45 PM, farnoosh sheikhi via R-help
<r-help at r-project.org> wrote:
>  Hi Arun,
> Hope all is well with you. I have a data with a column for date.The date format is mixed. There are date values with Month/Day/Year format and values with Day/Month/Year format.I don't know how to unify it.I really appreciate your help.Thanks.

You sent this to the R-help list, not just to Arun, so I'm assuming
this is an R question. The best way to get help is to provide a sample
of your data using dput() and to clearly specify what you would like
as the result - "unify" is a bit vague. paste(x, collapse="") could be
considered unification, after all.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee