[R] Daily Category Revenue-Stacked Bar Chart in ggplot2

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:43:52 CEST 2015

You still don't get it, do you?

First, the list is not "John".

Second, and more importantly, those of us with threading mail programs (or "group by conversation" in Apple-speak) can fairly easily find Johns letter if we haven't deleted it yet. Those without threading will have to look back through the last 5 hours of mail to find it, which is probably not unbearable, but imagine what happens when people do the same thing with posts from 2012.

And no, it is NOT reasonable to force readers to go to Nabble to find out what the h*ck you are on about!

There has been talk about making the Nabble gateways read-only. Hopefully, that will happen sooner rather than later.

-pd