[R] Looping help

April Smith aprilgracesmith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 02:20:30 CEST 2015

I have never looped before and know I need to.  I am unsure how to proceed:

   - Action I need done: d(Data[1,2:399], q=0, boot=TRUE,
   boot.arg=list(num.iter=1000))
   - I need this to happen to all rows, I need All[1,2:399] to increase to
   All[2:399], etc.
   - But I also need the results from q increasing from 0 to 0.25, 0.5, 1,
   2, 4,8,16,32,64 before the loop moves on to the next row.
   - For each iteration I will receive two values: D and st.err.  I need
   this put into a matrix

I feel like this should be pretty simple to learn, but I have never looped
before.

I am hoping to get more of a tutorial on how to write loop code, then to
just be given the loop code.

Thanks,
April

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]