[R] merge function

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:04:50 CEST 2015

1. Please read and follow the posting guide.

2. Reproducible example? (... at least I don't understand what you mean)

3. Plain text, not HTML.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

"Data is not information. Information is not knowledge. And knowledge is
certainly not wisdom."
   -- Clifford Stoll

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:46 AM, carol white via R-help <r-help at r-project.org