[R] Help on Neural Network package

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:24:45 CEST 2015

You model is reaching the error threshold otherwise you would be receiving
an 'actual' error message.  You model is just converging very quickly.  If
you want to see the error reducing, change lifesign="minimal" to
lifesign="full" and set the lifesign.step=1 to make it very verbose for
this model.

Alternatively you could just look at winequal$result.matrix and you will
see how many steps were taken to reach the threshold as well as the
reached.threshold your model finished on.

Cheers,
Charles