[R] Unwanted unicode - solved

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Thu Jun 4 23:20:10 CEST 2015

Thanks to all.  The suggestion below by Marc Schwarz (the second I tried) showed the
problem.  One of the references in one of the files had been pasted in and had a funky
dash in its "111-196" page number.  It looked just fine in my emacs window so I hadn't
picked it up.  There are 90 .Rd files so this saved me substantial time.

Terry T.