[R] Simulating data from a nested design

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:16:14 CEST 2015

The examples on the help page for the function "simfun" in the
TeachingDemos package have some examples of simulating data from
nested designs with some terms fixed and some random.  I don't think
any of the examples match your conditions exactly, but could be
modified to do so (changing a random effect to a fixed effect just
means using a specified mean for each level rather than choosing a
random value for each level).