[R] problems editing R console

Rosa Oliveira rosita21 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 21:49:39 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I’m doing simulations on R, and as my code is being changed and improved I need to, sometimes, work in finished simulations, i.e,

After my simulation is  over I need to settle another setting.
The problem is that I need to get back to the previous result.

When I save the result it saves as txt, so I can’t edit that result any more.

Imagine I save a setting and save the mean, nonetheless, in another setting the mean as problems, so I have to ask the median.

As I have to have the same statistics to all settings, nowadays I have to run my first setting again.

My advisor told me that I could save another way so I can “edit” my first result. Is it possible?

I tried to save as "save my workplace", … but after I don’t know what to do with it.

Can you please help me?
I know is a naive question, but I have to go through this every 3 days (time each simulation takes long). And my work is being delayed :(

Best,
RO

Atenciosamente,
Rosa Oliveira