[R] Missing Values in Table Statement

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:40:34 CEST 2015

HI All,

I need help on 2 issues as highlighted below"

A)I have 2 variables:- Sch_Time & Origin Name.
Now there are multiple instances where Scheduled time i.e. Sch_Time is
missing from each location hence i need to count how many instances do i
have split on location.
the code i have is :
table(test$ORIGIN_NAME,is.na(test$SCH_TIME))
but with code it is not giving any value as TRUE & in FALSE all the values
are total count of scheduled departure.

Could you please suggest what should be the solution for the same. Would it
be because of var i am dealing with as result of typeof(test$ORIGIN_NAME) &
typeof(test$SCH_TIME) both result to character.

B) In the cross table can we show the proportion of values under each head
as in %.
table(test$CR_DT)/10765*100. Here i am trying to find how many values
appearing on a date basis where 10765 is my total data count.

Kindly let me know if i need to supply dput data. Thank you!!!