[R] Installing R 2.15.2 on Mac

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri Jun 12 22:54:36 CEST 2015

Nicki,

I don't know if you will be doing any clustering using kmeans in R, but there was a bug in 2.15.2 and 2.15.3 IIRC. This was fixed in 3.0.

Btw, are there any capabilities of SPSS that you need and that R can't provide?

Best wishes,
Ranjan

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:37:27 -0400 Nicole Yarkovsky <yarkovs at uwindsor.ca> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to install the R integration add on for SPSS version 22 so that
> I am able to use a specific R extension in SPSS.  For this, I have to
> download an older version of R, version 2.15.2 to my MacBook Pro.  When I
> try to download this older version, it says I cannot install it on my
> hard-drive because I have to have Mac versions 10.5 or higher (I have
> version 10.10, Yosemite).  I read through the FAQ but I did not come across
> this topic.
>
> Do you have any idea how I could install R version 2.15.2? Or any other
> ways around this?
>
> Thank you kindly,
> Nicki
> --
> Nicole Yarkovsky, M.A.
> Ph.D. Candidate, Clinical Psychology
> University of Windsor
> yarkovs at uwindsor.ca
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.