[R] Colour gradient is not working.

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 13 15:17:59 CEST 2015

1. Don't ignore previous advice

On Jun 1, 2015, at 10:59 AM, Boris Steipe <boris.steipe at utoronto.ca> wrote:

> 1. Don't use Nabble for the r-help mailing list.

2. Map your values to a range of integers that you can use as indices of your colour vector. The rank() function may be useful for this. However this is probably a bad idea from an information design point of view: it is likely that the resulting plot is misleading by presenting a continuity in colour where there is a discontinuity in values.

B.
PS. Seriously: don't ignore previous advice. I will not respond to further questions if you do.