[R] Post hoc ANCOVA

Thalita Gabriella Zimmermann thalitagabriella at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 18:13:23 CEST 2015

My name is Thalita, and I am a Phd student from Brasil.

I am trying to do a post hoc of ANCOVA to compare three slopes with Tukey test.

I am using:

#percentagem: dependent variable
#tratamento: factor
#tempo: covariate

#ANCOVA

ancova(percentagem~tratamento*tempo, data=data)

summary(ancova(percentagem~tratamento*tempo, data=data))

mod<-ancova(percentagem~tratamento*tempo,data=data)

glht(mod, linfct=mcp(tratamento="Tukey"))

summary(glht(mod, linfct=mcp(tratamento="Tukey"))) ## but I think that

# compare just the intercep

So, I would like to know how can compare the three slopes.

I saw this page in internet
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2012-February/303327.html), but
I did't understood how to compare.

Thankk you

Kind Regards

--

*Thalita Gabriella ZimmermannBióloga, MSc.*
*Doutoranda em Botânica *

*Laboratório de Sementes - DIPEQInstituto de Pesquisas Jardim Botânico do
Rio de Janeiro*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]