[R] Proc Mixed variance of random effects in R

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Thu Jun 18 09:54:50 CEST 2015

Dear Gram,

A few things first: Please don't post in HTML, it mangles your text.
R-sig-mixed model is a better list for questions on mixed models. Send
further replies only to that list and not to r-help.

You are probably not fitting the same model in R as the one in SAS. Please
provide the equations of the SAS model and then you can help you translate
that into R code. You are assuming that we all speak SAS, but this is an R
mailing list. The lingua franca among statistical software is mathematics.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25