[R] Manipulating text and linear regression in openair scatterPlot function

amyv amy_valach at swissonline.ch
Sun Jun 21 00:04:45 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm working with the openair package scatterPlot function and am trying to
change/add/remove the line text of the linear regression, e.g. change the
font size, split it into 2 rows, just show the equation OR the R^2 value or
even remove both but leave the linear regression line.

Simple example:

scatterPlot(data, x, y, linear = TRUE)

#I can change the font size using:

scatterPlot(data, x, y, linear = TRUE,
par.settings=list(fontsize=list(text=18)))

I would be really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks!

Amy