[R] two problems

Sun Jun 21 23:30:31 CEST 2015

I an not aware of any function or package named qcomhd in base R or in the CRAN contributed packages, nor did it turn up when I went searching for it there, so your failure to access it seems unsurprising.

Google does find some references to a Github package called WRS that supposedly contains such a function, but the reason given for not distributing it on CRAN is simply that the package does not contain full documentation. This rather pathetic excuse points out that such a package is likely to be very unhelpful for any new user of R. I would suggest that you learn a bit more about using R before diving into such murky waters, but if you want to push forward you will need to use a search engine and perhaps make email contact with the package author if you need help.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing