[R] Usage of vcd packages.

My List mylisttech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:07:22 CEST 2015

All,

I am new to the vcd package and new to R too.

1) I have a lickert analysis based data set.
2) I am doing a hypothesis tests on the variables ( like, is there a
relationship between the choice of a Doctor based on the Patients Income ,
that's just one example)
3) I am building contingency tables ( R x C) and running chiqsqr.test on
these tables.

These are mostly 2 x 2 tables. In some cases I am getting very low counts
of the variables in these ( R x C )  tables. I wanted to know at what point
do I need to use

chisqr.test with correction
fishers exact test

How do I show if there is any association between the variables in the R x
C setup?Should be I  using oddratio() or or assocstats() or should I use
Cramers V test for 2 x 2 tables.

Please, advice or lead me to a source.

*Example of Case - Age of patients and If the Dr Justified a Diagnostic
Test on them.*

DrJustifyDgntTstNo

DrJustifyDgntTstYes

Age21-40