[R] Lavaan

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:33:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

There are various tutorials for lavaan online, and even an entire book
on the R package. Have you worked through those examples and tutorials
successfully? If so, a clearer description of what you've tried and
what failed is required to be able to help you.

Without a reproducible example that includes some sample data (fake is
fine), the code you used, and some clear idea of what output you
expect, it's impossible to figure out how to help you. Here are some
suggestions for creating a good reproducible example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee