[R] Lavaan

deva d devazresearch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:30:16 CEST 2015

i tried the semPlot but it flopped. various other packages also did not
perform. i will try the DiagrammeR package and revert.

meanwhile, i tried going to the onyx package and its neat, though i have
yet to spend some time on it to familiarise myself with the nuts and bolts
of the process.

*....*

*Deva*
*F-13*
*iResearch at NITIE*
*my 'research engine' *

*in search of knowledge, everyday something is added ....*

*in search of wisdom, everyday something is dropped  ... an old Chinese
Proverb*