[R] Spline Graphs

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:57:49 CEST 2015

Sorry if this appears twice but I am not sure the first attempt got through.

This is not much to go on but here is a short self contained example which
creates a longitudinal data frame L in long form from the built in data
frame BOD and then plots it as points and splines using lattice:

L <- rbind(cbind(Id = 1, BOD), cbind(Id = 2, BOD))
library(lattice)
xyplot(demand ~ Time | Id, L, type = c("p", "spline"))