[R] Remote Connection

Mon Jun 29 22:19:37 CEST 2015

My preference would be to use the "parallel" package, though offloading computation to a VM on your machine is actually likely to lead to a performance reduction.

Based on the file name you are complaining about, you should probably read the documentation for the Rserv package. Be sure your VM is configured to participate in your local network directly... network address translation that is often used for "local" VM usage will probably not work., but that issue is not on-topic here... that is standard networking setup.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing