[R] Installing GO.db Package in R

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fredhutch.org
Thu Mar 5 23:12:16 CET 2015

On 03/05/2015 01:21 AM, Zaynab Mousavian wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have tried to install GO.db package in R, but the following error is

please ask questions about Bioconductor packages on the Bioconductor support
forum https://support.bioconductor.org. Please also review answers to your
question on Biostars first.

You are using an old version of R / Bioconductor but a new version of RSQLite.
Use either a current version of R / Bioconductor or an old version of RSQLite,
as explained here https://support.bioconductor.org/p/63555.

If you are having trouble installing a current version of R on linux, indicate
your OS and how you are currently installing R. Be sure to follow the relevant
directions from, e.g., http://cran.r-project.org/. Perhaps the R-SIG-Debian
archives and mailing list have additional hints
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-debian/.

Martin