[R] How to see a R function's code

Sun Mar 8 02:45:28 CET 2015

Most (perhaps all) packages are byte-compiled now. You can often see decompiled code by entering the name of the function without parentheses, or using the getAnywhere function. For base R functions you should probably download the R source tar file separately and unpack it to a convenient location of your choice and dig in.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing