[R] Cluster mapping data

Leask, Graham g.leask at aston.ac.uk
Sun Mar 8 18:31:29 CET 2015

Bert,

Thank you for the suggestion but I am familiar with the clustering routines in R. My issue is how to carry out a grouping analysis on multi variate data that includes postcode shape file data as a variable.

Rather than obtain clusters spread across the map I am looking to limit the solution to groups that are entirely contiguous. I know how to accomplish this with SAS but I am looking to accomplish this using R.

Kind Regards

Dr Graham Leask
Economics & Strategy Group
Aston University