[R] Help with error: arguments imply differing number of rows

Aman Gill amango at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:34:12 CET 2015

Thanks for the reply. The results of str() are indeed the same. Is there
anything else I can check that might explain the difference?

> str(phyl_tree)
List of 4
 $ edge       : int [1:15, 1:2] 10 11 12 13 14 14 13 12 15 15 ...
 $ Nnode      : int 7
 $ tip.label  : chr [1:9] "Heliantheae" "Eupatorieae" "Helenieae"
"Gnaphalieae" ...
 $ edge.length: num [1:15] 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 2 1 ...
 - attr(*, "class")= chr "phylo"
 - attr(*, "order")= chr "cladewise"