[R] textplot() in wordcloud package

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Mar 16 16:43:59 CET 2015

You should contact the package maintainer about this. The problem is that the pos= argument is being passed to strwidth() and strheight() and those functions do not know what to do with it. In the meantime:

suppressWarnings(textplot(x,y, text1, new=F, show.lines=F,
          pos=4))

will eliminate the warnings.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology