[R] Help with error: arguments imply differing number of rows

Aman Gill amango at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:47:18 CET 2015

I did notice those differences, but I presumed they reflected different
values in each of the two objects, rather than a difference in the
structure of the objects, which I assume to be the cause of the error. For
example, the "tip.label" structure for each object is the same [1:9]
although each has different values (plant tribe names).

Would you mind explaining how these differences might pertain to the error
of "arguments imply differing number of rows"? I am not a very experienced
R user so I may be missing something here.