[R] Trouble Clearing Environment

Chad Danyluck c.danyluck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:59:59 CET 2015

I use R Studio (Version 0.98.994 on Mac) and R version 3.1.1 (2014-07-10).
I find that whenever I clear my environment the environment does not
completely clear, even when I check "Include Hidden Objects (the
environment appears cleared, but I can rerun a section of my syntax and,
for example print a table with the created variable and one from the same
data set that has not yet been reloaded to the environment). I'd like to
know how to fully clear my workspace and have a check in place to ensure I
have cleared it completely. Has anyone else run into this problem before?
This seems like a basic problem but I've not found any info on it in the
help archives.

Kind regards,

Chad

--
Chad M. Danyluck, MA
PhD Candidate, Psychology

“There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.” - William
Shakespeare

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]