[R] Timestamp of exported files not updated when the file name is overwritten (ggsave)

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:21:20 CET 2015

I just tried the example for 'ggsave' and waited a minute between each run,
and the time modified for the file name was correct in that it showed a
different time when run the second time.  Please post the code you  are
running, the system you are using and then an example of what the times
are.  Are you looking at the time 'modified' or 'created'; this will make a
difference.  So a few more particulars about your problem would be
helpful.  Try running the example for ggsave as I did and see if the times
change.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru