[R] My R stopped working

Sun Mar 22 16:41:43 CET 2015

You could use a search engine to find other people's solutions to this problem. Or you could just try again.

Unfortunately, if you want help here, your explanation is simply too brief. The normal expectation here is that you provide a reproducible example. Since R works by accepting text commands, that means give us the sequence of commands you used starting from a freshly opened R session that lead to the problem. Also give us an abbreviated amount of data to work with. Please post using plain text email, since the HTML you used to post this question usually messes up the R code by the time it gets to us.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing