[R] Light response curve using non rectangular hypebola

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:58:12 CET 2015

Hi,

Is this homework?

What have you tried? What worked, and what didn't?

What do your data look like?

You'll get much more help on this list if you read the posting guide
and provide reproducible examples, plus some evidence that you've
worked on the problem yourself.

Without a reproducible example that includes some sample data (fake is
fine), the code you used, and some clear idea of what output you
expect, it's impossible to figure out how to help you. Here are some
suggestions for creating a good reproducible example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

The R-help posting guide may also be useful:
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Sarah

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 1:43 AM, Sayedur Rahman <sayedurster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am a student trying to get Amax, thea,phi, and Rd from my light response
> data.
>
> I have 3 genotypes with 4 reps under 2 CO2 level. How do I solve the
> equation using R. Any one can help me with writing script and solve thE
> equation for non rectangular hyperbola
>
> Thank you
> Sayedur
>
>         [[alternative HTML version deleted]]